Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Thoughts Post - cause 140 characters isn't enough.

I just finished reading Hex Hall and I loved it..just a quick Star review....I rated it 4 out of 5. I will definitely re-read it again and I look forward to reading Demonglass. 

My goals for today include:
  • Writing gushy and praiseworthy reviews of A Need So Beautiful AND Hex Hall
  • Eating a delish gourmet burger at Umami
  • Making upgrades to the blog...what is up with my twitter feed?! I heart widgets.
  • Promoting our End of Summer YA Giveaway (Hello!! Three books, Three Winners) 
  • And finally going over my favorite book covers of the year, so far. You can't judge a book by it's cover, but you can like it more than others. It's art, I like art, I love book covers. I think it should be fun.
Hope you all are enjoying your THREE DAY weekend...I know I am, no work or school till Tuesday!

I've got enough real life situations going in my life, that's why I read and lust over YA novels, sigh, reading is magical. Thank you to all the amazing writers who share their dreams, and sometimes nightmares, with us. You are all definitely rock stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!